=============== ICHIT 2009 Call for Papers ===============
International Conference on Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology
August 27th ~ 29th, 2009, Daejeon, Korea
ICHIT is the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in Convergence and Hybrid Information Technology. All research results about the current and emerging areas of technology and other states trends to ensure efficient and cost effective deployment of governmental or commercial services, reduce the risks of innovation through IT analysis may be presented in this conference.
�� Conference Topics
The conference invites new and original submissions addressing theoretical and practical topics in information technology and intelligent computing fields including (but not limited to these topics):
1. Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
2. Communications and Networking
3. Data Mining and Pattern Recognition
4. Grid and Distributed Computing
5. Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents
6. Hardware and Software Design
7. Health and Medical Informatics
8. Learning Systems and Smart Card Technology
9. Human-Computer Interaction and Multimedia
10. Image and Signal Processing
11. Convergence in technology and evaluations
12. Convergence in Network and Intelligent systems
13. Convergence in Service and Management
14. Industrial and Environmental Engineering
15. Security and Safety Systems
16. KDD and Data Warehousing
17. Multi-Scale Modeling and Simulation
18. Ubiquitous Computing and Embedded Systems
Please Note: We welcome hybrid solutions, convergence solutions and combining some of the above topics in applications.
�� Call for Workshop and Special Session Proposals
ICHIT 2009 workshop and special sessions will provide the participants with opportunities to discuss and explore interesting areas of Information Technologies and Services with researchers, and practitioners.
�� Paper Type
Paper Types: Full paper(8 pages)/ Short paper(4 pages)
Presentation Types: Oral/ Post (Choice)
Track Types: Research Track/ Technical Experience Track
�� Important Dates
Submission of papers : April 20, 2009
Notification of acceptance : May 10, 2009
Camera ready submission: May 31, 2009
�� Paper Submission and Publication
- All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings with IEEE CS (indexed by EI).
- Please use IEEE CS paper format (8.5�� x 11��, two-column, see IEEE CS Author Resources page).
- Click Here to download the format : MS-WORD, PDF or LaTeX)
-Distinguished papers accepted and presented in ICHIT2008, after further revisions, will be published in special issues of some prestigious international journals and journals indexed by SCI(E).
- Paper Submission : You can submit your paper using E-mail or web submission system.
1) E-mail submission : email@example.com
2) Web Submission : http://www.ichit2009.org/papersubmission_form.asp
�� Contact Information
If you have any question about the CfP and papers submission, please email to Secretariat of ICHIT2009